Wednesday 22 April 2015



Here is my film poster as it stands. I have made the billing block myself as the image of the one used on our film trailer was too faint against the background of the main image. I've kept the same details we agreed as a group as we felt the original billing block used the codes and conventions found within the film industry. I have also added the tag line "Demons Never Die" in a font seemingly painted on with blood. I found this on a free website and used it as I felt it was more professional looking than the fonts available on the Adobe products as well it also symbolising the gruseome nature of the film plot. The USP was also used on top of the page as I felt potential audience members would immediately engage with the poster even more because of the success of the film mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment